This healthy baby food recipe for jam and cream scones uses yoghurt and 100% fruit jam. Older kids will love this healthy snack too.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: No cooking
Difficulty rating: Easy
Age recommendation: 9 months and above
Number of servings: 1
1 slice of wholegrain bread
1 tablespoon of 100% fruit jam
2 tablespoons of natural Greek yoghurt
- Toast the bread
- Spread with jam and then yoghurt
- Slice into fingers or little squares for young kids. Serve immediately.
- This recipe may seem a little unusual for adult taste buds but it’s a healthy sweet treat and kids love it.
- Baby jam and cream scones are a fantastic finger food for babies 9 months and older.
- This recipe is healthier than traditional toast spread with margarine and artificially sweetened jam.