Parenthub readers can post comments at the bottom of articles using their facebook login. Posts you submit at the bottom of articles on the Parenthub website are visible to all Parenthub readers, not just your facebook ‘friends’.
You must assume that other readers of Parenhub are not qualified doctors; where a medical condition is concerned you should consult and follow the advice of your doctor. Where you post comments which discuss factual information (not your experience with a medical condition), please include the source for the data you are citing.
The editors of Parenthub moderate the website on a daily basis. The following provisions apply to user-generated content posted, or submitted for posting, to Parenthub. By submitting content to Parenthub, you agree to the following provisions, which may be amended from time to time.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you post or submit.
- You agree that you will not post or submit any content that:
- is defamatory, obscene, or abusive;
- violates or infringes upon the proprietary, publicity, or privacy rights of any third party;
- violates or encourages the violation of any applicable local, state, national, or international law, rule, or regulation; or
- is otherwise inappropriate.
- You agree not to post or submit any personal information of another (including, without limitation, protected health information).
- You will indemnify Parenthub from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the content you post or submit.
- You understand and agree that Parenthub is not responsible for content posted or submitted for posting by third parties.
- The editors of Parenthub, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to reject, edit, remove, or otherwise alter any content submitted or posted for any reason. Parenthub reserves the right, in its sole discretion to revoke a user’s privilege to submit or post content to Parenthub.
- By posting or submitting content to Parenthub, you authorise for your name to be published and you represent that you have done so accurately.
- Once your submission is posted, you will not have the right to have it removed or edited.
- You agree to post or submit content to Parenthub only for non-commercial purposes.
- Submissions to Parenthub must be comprehensible and written in the English language.