We may vary this copyright information from time to time. The updates will be posted on this page. We recommend you familiarise yourself with this page when using the site.
Guidelines for use of materials and information
Information and materials on Parenthub including data, pages, documents, online graphics, images and web pages, audio and video are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary.
You may download, store in cache, display, print or copy a single copy or part of a single copy of information or material from this site only for your personal, non-commercial use and only in an unaltered form that includes copyright notices and sources of materials.
Information or material from this site may be used for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under Australian copyright laws.
Without our prior written consent, you are not allowed to:
- Use information or materials for any commercial purpose;
- Rewrite or modify information or materials;
- Redistribute information or materials; or
- Place information or materials on your own website.
Any permitted reproduction made must:
- Acknowledge Parenthub as the source material or information reproduced;
- Hyperlink to the Parenthub website; and
- Include a copy of the original copyright, source and disclaimer notices.
For written permission to use information or material from this site, please contact us.
Linking to Parenthub
You may link to Parenthub, but permission is restricted to making a hyperlink without any alteration of the site’s contents.
We reserve the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
To request reciprocal links with Parenthub, contact us.