Faulkner Park Feature Playground located next to Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre on Abernethy Road, Belmont has been designed to challenge and excite children of all ages and abilities.
- A large steaming volcano is the centre of the playground with a long winding ramp that takes you to its peak
- Cableway flying fox
- Swings for groups of children, for older children and toddler safe swings
- Climbing activities
- Toddler playground for smaller children
- Slides of all sizes
- Cubby house / pretend boat / 3D animals for pretend play
- Large sand pit play area
- A network of paved paths suitable for bikes or scooters
- Four ‘jumping jewels’ where balls of water shoot out of the ground for the children to catch
Enough to do for a full morning or afternoon of play and leisure.
Located on Abernethy Road Cloverdale, adjacent to major shopping complex Belmont Forum and community facilities, the area is serviced by several bus routes and has ample car parking close by.
Extensive paths make this playground accessible for parents with prams and wheelchairs.
There are no wheelchair specific activities at this site.
- BBQ facilities
- Picnic tables
- Open grassed areas suitable for blanket picnics
- Manicured gardens
- Shade sails
- Fully enclosed with pool gates
- Facilities are not bookable. They are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Public toilets
- Water fountains
- Adjacent to Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre
- Adjacent to Faulkner Park Skate Park
- Adjacent to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre
- Adjacent to local library and Civic Centre
All hours all year.
Cloverdale, WA 6105.
(Next to Belmont Oasis Leisure Centre and across from Belmont Forum Shopping Centre)
City of Belmont (618) 9477 7222
Contact us to update information on this page.Date Created: November 8, 2012 Date Modified: November 16, 2012