Heathcote Reserve in Applecross has been designed to challenge and excite children of all ages and abilities.
- Swings for groups of children, for older children and toddler safe swings
- Slides of all sizes
- Loads of climbing activities including climbing wall, frames and chains
- Fireman’s poles
- Lots of hiding places for a game of hide and seek
- Lots of obstacles
- Cubby house
- Large sand pit play area
- Musical chimes
- Paved paths make it suitable for leisurely children bike ride circuits
- Gated wooden staircase to take a stroll down to the river
- Separate play area for younger children
- Enjoy the beautiful view overlooking the Swan River
- You can also visit the Heathcote Cultural Centre and Heathcote Museum and Gallery located onsite.
Enough to do for a full morning or afternoon of play and leisure.
Located just off the Canning Hwy exit of the Kwinana Freeway.
- Play areas have some sails as sun protection, but not every area has sun protection.
- Picnic tables and benches
- BBQ facilities
- Large trees for shade
- Open grassed areas suitable for blanket picnics
- Facilities are not bookable. They are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Public toilets
- Water fountains
- Heathcote Cultural Centre and Heathcote Museum and Gallery
- There are buildings for hire at Challenger TAFE for larger events, bookings essential
All hours all year.
Applecross, WA 6153
City of Melville: 1300-MELVILLE (1300 635 845)
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]
Contact us to update information on this page.