Choose the newsletter which best suits your stage of parenting – you can select to receive more than one.
Parenthub monthly newsletter
Sign up to receive:
- the latest parenting news;
- competitions, freebies and samples;
- health information;
- baby/child/whole family recipes;
- play ideas and educational songs and rhymes – activities and outings in your area;
- personal stories and much more.
Parenthub weekly guide for expecting parents
Sign up to receive weekly updates on the highs and lows of pregnancy and your wondrous new baby.*
- the changes to mum’s body each week and how to cope with various symptoms at each stage;
- how your baby is developing and growing each week;
- when you need to take tests, scans and attend medical appointments;
- what to do stay physically and mentally healthy;
- how dads can be a part of the pregnancy and learn from other dads personal stories; and
- everything you might be interested in at each stage from buying baby clothes to choosing baby names.
Parenthub monthly guide for new parents
Sign up to receive monthly updates on how your little bundle of joy grows into a toddler.*
Learn about your child’s:
- physical, mental and social development and key milestones each month;
- feeding – from breastmilk to bottle to formula to solids and how to deal with the difficulties in each;
- play – how to extend, delight and bond with your child with the best toys, activities, outings, games, books and songs/rhymes at each age;
- behaviour and how to discipline; and
- safety and key medical warning signs.
*This publication will be starting shortly. Make sure you subscribe now to receive your first copy as soon as it comes out.Date Created: August 17, 2012 Date Modified: May 17, 2013