Jorgensen Park is on the site of the old Kalamunda Golf Club.
- Shaded and securely enclosed playground facilities
- Walk trail – 2.7km 1 hour moderately easy loop which incorporates parts of the Bibbulmun Track. The trail is marked with red coloured triangle markers. See the walk map here
- Jorgensen Park Pavilion – suitable as a learning centre/playgroup facility.
- Jorgensen Park Cottage – suitable for classes and meetings.
- Use the BBQ facilities and have a picnic.
- Taking the dog off the leash for supervised exercise.
Enough to do for a half day trip.
- There is a path to the shaded playground which makes it accessible for wheelchairs/prams.
- The playground is in sand so children in wheelchairs cannot navigate themselves around.
- The rest of the park is track and not particularly easy for wheelchairs/prams.
- Parking available.
- BBQs available
- Toilets – male/female
- Jorgensen Park Pavilion – bookable through the Shire of Kalamunda.
- Jorgensen Park Cottage – bookable through the Shire of Kalamunda.
20 Crescent Road Kalamunda 6076
Customer Service Officer, Shire of Kalamunda
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]