This open space is located next to the community hall. There is an open space and a fairly well equipped playground.
- Slides, quadrocker animals, climbing frames, swings (with a baby seat swing).
- Basketball court and rings
- Cricket run
- Play on the lawn
Enough to do for a physical activity session.
- There is parking next to the park and outside the community hall.
- The park is not wheelchair or stroller friendly – there is a concrete path down to the park, but there are no paths within the park.
- The playground is unshaded
- There are public toilets, but they do not have disabled access or baby change.
Ledger Road Reserve
Gooseberry Hill Western Australia 6076