Caversham Wildlife Park showcases many of Australia’s unique native animals, including koalas, wallabies, possums, Tasmanian devils and wombats – providing visitors with the opportunity for a close-up encounter with some Australian icons.
- Hand-feed kangaroos and other animals
- Meet the wombat and friends show
- Farm show: includes whip cracking, sheep shearing and billy-swinging
- Meet the koalas
Allow minimum of 3 hours to see and do everything.
Free parking is available in Whiteman Park.
The park is wheelchair and pram friendly.
- Disabled toilets.
- Baby change facilities.
- Kiosk for snacks, tea/coffee, ice creams, pies & sausage rolls, sandwiches, crisps, chocolate and other nibbles.
- Short walk to use Whiteman Park facilities (pass out available)
Children (3-14 yrs) $10.00
Open every day except Christmas Day.
9.00am to 5.30pm
Beechboro Road, Whiteman, 6068
(08) 9248 1984
(08) 9248 1985
Email – General Enquires