Opened to the public in 1995, the Armadale Reptile Centre houses a large variety of native reptiles, approximately 200 reptiles are housed at the Centre, and other wildlife with over 50 different species on display.
Types of animals on display include
- Venomous snakes
- Non-venomous snakes
- Fruit Bats
- Wedgetailed Eagle
- An Emu
Up to half a day
- Onsite parking for cars and busses
- Disabled parking
- Wheelchair and pram accessible
- Toilets – include disabled
- They are currently building a baby change space but until then parents can use the disabled toilets to change
- There is no specific feeding area but there are many tables and chairs undercover or in shade for feeding.
- Cool drinks and ice creams are available. You can bring your own picnic and there are BBQs on site.
Mini-group (2 adults 2 children) $42.00
Children (3-15 years) $7.00
Concession (seniors, pension and current dated student cards) $12.00
Open 10.00am – 4.00pm daily.
Closed Wednesdays (Excluding School Holidays)
Closed Christmas, Boxing and New Year’s day.
Armadale Reptile & Wildlife Centre:
304 – 308 South Western Hwy
Wungong WA 6112
Phone: +61 0893996927
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]