Sorry, this promotion has closed.
‘Six Steps Down’, the new YA mystery novel from emerging writer Mandi Greenwood
When sixteen year old Aisley Brannon first comes to live at Sheldon’s Seat, little does she know of the tragic history she is about to uncover. A school project throws her together with five friends as they decide to make her home the subject of their presentation. What ensues is a hundred year old journey of mystery and discovery, running alongside the turmoil of a modern teenage love story. Aisley and her friends ride a rollercoaster of intrigue, heartbreak and disaster before the truth is finally revealed. The first book in a series by debut writer Mandi Greenwood, Six Steps Down is a great read for YA Fiction readers.
Who can enter? Members only
How often? Once a day
Promotion starts: 09/12/2013
Promotion ends: 03/01/2014
Not yet a member? Our competitions are only open to Parenthub members who are Australian residents. If you aren’t a member yet please sign up first. Membership is free and there are great offers and benefits! Your competition entry won’t be eligible to win a prize if you are not a member.
How to enter
Provided you are a Parenthub member (sign up here) simply fill in the form below and answer this question:
Tell us an inexpensive and unusual educational game you play with your children (like this one)!
[PHcompetition expire=”2014-01-03″ email=”firstname.lastname@example.org” subject=”SIX STEPS DOWN on Parenthub – Competition Entry”]
[toggle title=”Terms and Conditions”]
Participation in the Parenthub Book Competition (Competition) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below.
- The Promoter is Virtual Medical Centre.com of Level 1, 414 Scarborough Beach Road, Osborne Park, Western Australia. Postal address is PO Box 1173, Osborne Park 6916, Australia. ABN 12097593587. Phone: +61 (08) 9388 0344. Fax: +61 (08) 9388 0611. The prize is sponsored by Quikmark Media, Preston South VIC 3072 Australia.
- Promotional Period. The Promotion will be open from 3pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Monday 9 December 2013 until 5pm AEST on Friday 03 Jan 2014.
- Eligible Entrants. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 15 years and over, who are new or existing members of Parenthub, except employees or contractors of the Promoter or prize sponsor, and members of their immediate families. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- To enter you must: a) be a new or current Parenthub member
b) submit an answer to the question asked, and
c) submit all required contact details
- Prizes. There are 5 (five) prizes.Each consists of one book “Six Steps Down” by Mandi Greenwood RRP $19.99. Total prize pool RRP $99.95
- Winners: The winners of the competition will be the people who submit an entry that the judges regard as the best in terms of creativity and originality. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- Notification: Winners will be notified by email and asked for their postal address to send the prize to. The prizes will then be sent to the winners by Australia Post. The winners may also be posted on parenthub.wpengine.com (including their name, suburb and state).
- Change of address: It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia.
- Unclaimed prizes: In the event that the Prize has not been claimed by 12 noon AEST 17 Jan 2014, subject to any directions given by State and Territory gaming departments the prize will be awarded to the next best eligible entrant as chosen by the judges.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the equal or greater value, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. The Promoter or prize sponsor shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their 25 word statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, in any such material.
- The personal information provided by participants to the Promoter may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition. The Promoter is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.