Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Thanks to ABC we are giving away 2 packs of 6 x ABC KIDS new DVD releases, valued at $85 each.
Each DVD pack includes:
07-Mar-18, Octonauts: The Best of Octonauts / 1 disc / RRP $14.95
Born out of the richly imaginative books by award-winning design team, Meomi, the Octonauts TV series combines team action adventure with dazzling CGI animation to transport pre-schoolers into a world they can’t ordinarily visit: the ocean.
07-Mar-18, Thomas & Friends: Extraordinary Engines / 1 disc / RRP $14.95
Excitement spreads across Sodor with the arrival of a new and unusual engine. Worrying they’ll be replaced by the fast and modern Hugo; the engines fail to be good friends by not making him feel welcome. When they stop to listen, they realise that Hugo is a very special engine who truly belongs on the rails.
07-Mar-18, Sesame Street: Sing it, Elmo! / 1 disc / RRP $9.95
There must be something in the air because everyone on Sesame Street is singing! In “Sesame Street the Musical,” Rosita and Elmo have a play date, but keep missing each other. Can they find their way back together with a song, or will their melody fall flat?
07-Mar-18, Fireman Sam: Race Against Time / 1 disc / RRP $14.95
Fireman Sam celebrates real-life heroes and is a trusted and exciting brand that has stood the test of time. Six animated adventures featuring Pontypandy’s favourite fireman. In this instalment, the fire department comes to the rescue when a runaway train catches fire with a science class on board.
07-Mar-18, Postman Pat: Wild West Rescue / 1 disc / RRP $9.95
Greendale begins to feel like the Wild West when a mischievous sheep escapes and Pat and the children have to round him up!
14-Mar-18, The Wiggles: The Best of the Wiggles / 1 disc / RRP $19.95
The most successful children’s entertainment group in the world has released a collection of their most loved clips! Anthony, Emma, Lachy and Simon have picked their favourite songs for you to enjoy on The Best of The Wiggles! With catchy tunes that are instantly memorable and seen on TV screens across 190 countries, you will be up and wiggling in seconds!
Prize: 2 packs of 6 x ABC KIDS new DVD releases, valued at $85 each
Who can enter? Newsletter subscribers only
How often? Once a day
Promotion starts: 27/04/2018
Promotion ends: 28/05/2018
How to enter
Provided you are a Parenthub newsletter subscriber (subscribe here), simply fill in the form below and answer the question.
For your chance to win, tell us what are the life lessons/skills you’re insisting your kids must learn? (in 25 words or less)
Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Parenthub Competition (Competition) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below.
- The Promoter is Virtual Medical Centre.com of Level 2, 541 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008. Postal address is PO Box 531, Subiaco WA 6904, Australia. ABN 12097593587. Phone: +61 (08) 9388 0344. Fax: +61 (08) 9388 0611. The prize is sponsored by ABC, Level 10 Building B, 700 Harris Street, Ultimo NSW 2007.
- Promotional Period. The Promotion will be open from 1pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Friday 27 April 2018 until 12pm AEST on Monday 28 May 2018.
- Eligible Entrants. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 15 years and over, who are new or existing newsletter subscribers of Parenthub, except employees or contractors of the Promoter or prize sponsor, and members of their immediate families. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- To enter you must:
a) be a new or current Parenthub newsletter subscriber
b) submit an answer to the questions asked, and
c) submit all required contact details
- Prizes. There are 2 (two) prizes. Each contains of a DVD prize pack containing 6 DVDs (listed in the competition details), valued at $84.70 each. Total prize value is $169.40.
- Winners: The winners of the competition will be the people who submit an entry that the judges regard as the best in terms of creativity and originality. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision.
Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- Notification: The winners will be selected by the promoter and winner contact details will be sent to the sponsor. The prize sponsor will then send the prizes to the winners’ contact addresses as provided in the entry form. The winners may also be posted on parenthub.wpengine.com (including their name, suburb and state).
- Change of address: It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia.
- Unclaimed prizes: In the event that the Prizes have not been claimed by 12 noon AEST 01 June 2018, subject to any directions given by State and Territory gaming departments the prizes will be awarded to the next best eligible entrants as chosen by the judges.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the equal or greater value, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. The Promoter or prize sponsor shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their 25 word statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, in any such material.
- The personal information provided by participants to the Promoter may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition. The Promoter is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.