Chocolate yoghurt is a healthy snack toddlers and children will love. Find out how to make chocolate yoghurt using this quick, easy recipe.
Number of servings: 6
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: No cooking
Difficulty rating: Easy
Toddlers and older children
- 500g Greek yoghurt
- 1/3 cup sugar (74g)
- Just over ¼ cup cocoa (37g)
- Use a whisk to mix together sugar and cocoa to remove all the lumps.
- Add yoghurt and mix until the texture is consistent.
- Optional: add a little finely grated chocolate on top.
- Chocolate yoghurt is great as a healthy lunch box dessert.
- Put in little shot glasses and serve as a healthy party food treat.
- Use as a dip alongside strawberries or other fruit.
- Use as a chocolate cream instead of cream or icing on top of a sponge or pavlova.
- AusNut. Nutrient Database. 2007. [cited 27 April 2012]. Available from: (URL link)
- Queensland Health. Introduction to Solids. 2008. [cited 8 December]. Available from: (URL link)