Motoka song (car song)
Date Created: November 13, 2012 Date Modified: July 3, 2018
|Motoka iti rawa e|
|Maku e taraiwa e|
|Tangi ana, tangi ana|
|Uka, uka uka|
|Ka kite, e te iwi e!|
|The little car|
|I’ll be the driver||(Hold your arms out in front like you are holding a steering wheel)|
|Toot your horn, toot your horn||(Use one hand to imitate tooting a horn)|
|Uka, uka, uka|| |
|Good bye everyone!||(Wave goodbye)|
Join our FREE monthly Newsletter!
- Receive the latest parenting news
- Win movie tickets in our fantastic member only competitions
- Get the best baby / child / whole family recipies
- Find play ideas and educational songs and rhymes
- Read personal stories and much more...
Simply enter your email and first name below:
Parenthub respects your privacy. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.