The City of Wanneroo Opportunity Playspace on Scenic Drive has been designed to challenge and excite children of all ages and abilities.
Swings for groups of children, for older children, toddler safe swings and wheelchair accessible Liberty Swing.
- Slides of all sizes
- Cubby house
- Climbing wall
- Large sand pit play area
- Climbing frames
- See saws and roundabouts
- Paved paths make it suitable for leisurely children bike ride circuits.
Enough to do for a full morning or afternoon of play and leisure.
The opportunity playspace has been designed to challenge and be enjoyed by children of all ages and abilities. There is a wheelchair accessible treetop walk with viewing and play platforms. The park also features a Liberty Swing, which swings a wheelchair. The Liberty Swing Key is needed to unlock the straps and mobilise the swing. Fill in the application form to access the swing.
- Play areas have some sails as sun protection, but not every area has sun protection
- Picnic shelters with long wooden tables and benches
- BBQ facilities
- Open grassed areas suitable for blanket picnics
- Facilities are not bookable. They are available on a first come first serve basis.
- Public toilets
- Water fountains
All hours all year.
Scenic Drive, Wanneroo, WA 6065.
Next to Wanneroo Leisure Centre, near Church Street.
Community Services (618) 9405 5000
Contact us to update information on this page.