AQWA showcases the marine life and unique regions of Western Australia’s magnificent 12,000 km coastline.
- Visiting all marine life exhibits which includes sharks, stingrays and turtles. Marine exhibits are organised by geographical location.
- Touch pool where you can pick up and feel the marine life.
- Australia’s largest walk-through aquarium.
- Walking along the reef is an additional cost.
- Diving with the sharks is an additional cost.
You can fill a morning or afternoon here.
There are facilities for wheelchairs and prams. There are a lot of stairs, if you don’t need to bring a pram, best to carry or walk with your child.
- Water fountain
- Cafe at an extra cost. There is plenty of eating space outside AQWA in a grassed area or elsewhere in the harbour, keep your ticket to re-enter
- Toilets including baby change.
Child 4-15 years $16
Child under 4 years free
Family of 2 adults and 2 children $75
An ‘ocean pass’ is available which allows 4 visits per year to AQWA at a reduced rate.
10am – 5pm daily.
Hillarys Boat Harbour, 91 Southside Drive, Western Australia 6025
61 8 9447 7500
Contact us to update information on this page.Date Created: September 1, 2012 Date Modified: September 3, 2012