Located in in the picturesque Swan Valley locale of Henley Brook, the Swan Valley Cuddly Animal farm is a great way for kids and parents to get up close and personal with a wide variety of farm animals.
- Animals include: alpacas, ponies, miniature donkeys, kangaroos, emus, lambs, sheep, goats, kids, calves, pigs and piglets, rabbits, guinea pigs, chickens, hens, roosters, ducks, ducklings, geese and more
- You can bottle feed the lambs, kids, piglets and calves
- Nurse a chick, duckling, bunny or guinea pig
- Bucket feed the rabbits, guinea pigs and anything with feathers
- Collect the eggs
- Tractor/train rides
- Pony rides
- Bouncy castle
- Play areas
- You can have a party in the barn or picnic under a shady tree
There are enough things to see and do at the farm to fill a full morning or afternoon visit.
- Large parking area on site
- Wheel chair and pram access is possible but there are no real paths around the yard and enclosures so the ground is pretty sandy and can be a little boggy. Bigger wheels on proper prams and electric wheel chairs will be mostly ok but smaller wheels such as strollers and thin wheel chair wheels may struggle in places.
- Picnic tables
- Snack bar
- Birthday party packages
- Bed and breakfast
- Male/female toilets, disabled toilet and a baby change area.
- No specific breastfeeding area but it’s not too hard to find a bit of privacy.
- Water fountains are available on site as well as cool drinks to buy and free tea/coffee for parents (make your own from the urn).
- $13.00 per person (Children & Adults) (under 2 year olds are free)
- $48.00 Family or Group (4 Children/Adults)
- $60.00 Family or Group Entry: (5 Children/Adults)
- $10.00 per person – (concession – Seniors, pensioners etc)
- $5.00 per person additional fee for pony rides
Entry cost includes:
- Interaction with the cuddly farm animals
- Tractor/train rides around the farm
- Access to the bouncy castle and play areas
- Buckets of food to feed the bunnies, guinea pigs and ‘anything with feathers’
- Bottle feeding
- Tea/coffee for ‘grown-ups’
- Use of the gas BBQs and picnic area
Every day to the general public from 10.30am to 5.00pm
Closed on Christmas day and Boxing day
28 John Street,
HENLEY BROOK WA 6055
Farmer Lin: 0424209730
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]