Seaton Park has a playground, easy walking trail and is dog friendly.
- Playground features swings, see-saws and climbing frame. It is in sand for safety purposes. Playground has no official shade but the large trees provide some shade. There is no gate surrounding the playground so children must be carefully supervised as the playground is near to the road and car park and there is a small creek with no fence around it.
- Dog friendly park with bins.
Enough to do for up to an hour of park and grass play or half an hour of walking.
- You are allowed to walk on the grass but there are also concreted paths for wheelchair and pram access.
- There is a small car park.
- Open grassed areas suitable for blanket picnics
All hours all year
Seaton Park, Fletcher Road, Lesmurdie, WA 6076