Scitech is an educational science and technology centre that offers interactive science experiences to people of all ages.
- More than 100 interactive scientific exhibits
- Daily science and puppet shows
- Two feature exhibitions – topics vary.
- Discoverland – an exclusive area for 3-7 year olds
- Australia’s largest planetarium
- An in-house CSIRO Laboratory
- A specially-built digital studio
Enough to do for a half day trip.
Scitech is accessible for people in a wheelchair or with a pram/stroller via a lift from either the parking lot or City West level.
- Disabled access toilets
- Parents room
- Cafe downstairs but own food may be brought in
- Vending machines
- Water fountain
- Birthday party/venue hire is available.
Adults (16+ years old): $17
Children: (4-15 years old): $11
Children 3 and under are free
Mini Group: 2 adults + 2 children
or 1 adult + 3 children: $44
Cost includes a session a Horizon – the Planetarium as well as all science and puppet shows. Children under 4 years old are not permitted in the planetarium. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult (16yrs+).
Weekends, school/public holidays: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Weekdays (except during school/public holidays): 9:30am -4:00pm
Open every day except for Christmas – check the website or call for further information.
Cnr Railway Street & Sutherland Street
West Perth WA 6005
(618) 9215 0740
Contact us to update information on this page.