Calmsley Hill City Farm is a farm based attraction, close to the heart of Sydney, a place where children and adults can enjoy a variety of exciting shows and exhibits.
- Animal viewing, feeds and petting. Animals include cows, sheep, goats, llamas, camels, parrots, koalas, snakes, kangaroos and wallabies.
- Tractor rides
- Cow milking
- Sheep shearing
- Stock whip show
- Working dog shows
- Animal nursery
- Sun-safe playground
Enough to do for a full day trip.
Calmsley Hill is a destination for many school groups from K to TAFE. It is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessable .
- Visitors are able to bring their own food and drink.
- Picnic areas throughout the farm.
- Bbqs available.
- Toilets including baby change facilities.
- School excursions and parties can be booked.
Child (3-16 yo) $14
Family (2 adults & 3 children) $70
Group discounts and Annual Family Passes available
9am-4.30pm 7 days a week most days of the year – check the website or call for further information.
Closed Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
31 Darling St ABBOTSBURY NSW 2176
(02) 9823 3222
Contact us to update information on this page.