Calmsley Hill City Farm is a farm based attraction, close to the heart of Sydney, a place where children and adults can enjoy a variety of exciting shows and exhibits.
- Animal viewing, feeds and petting. Animals include cows, sheep, goats, llamas, camels, parrots, koalas, snakes, kangaroos and wallabies.
- Tractor rides
- Cow milking
- Sheep shearing
- Stock whip show
- Working dog shows
- Animal nursery
- Sun-safe playground
Enough to do for a full day trip.
Calmsley Hill is a destination for many school groups from K to TAFE. It is wheelchair and pram/stroller accessable .
- Visitors are able to bring their own food and drink.
- Picnic areas throughout the farm.
- Bbqs available.
- Toilets including baby change facilities.
- School excursions and parties can be booked.
Child (3-16 yo) $14
Family (2 adults & 3 children) $70
Group discounts and Annual Family Passes available
9am-4.30pm 7 days a week most days of the year – check the website or call for further information.
Closed Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
31 Darling St ABBOTSBURY NSW 2176
(02) 9823 3222
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]
Contact us to update information on this page.