Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Thanks to STUDIOCANAL we are giving away 5 x Robinson Crusoe movie prize packs, valued at $100 each. On a tiny exotic island an outgoing parrot, Tuesday, can’t stop dreaming about discovering the world. After a strong storm, Tuesday and his friends wake up to find a strange creature on the beach: Robinson Crusoe. Tuesday immediately sees Crusoe as his ticket off the island to explore new lands. Likewise, Crusoe soon realises the key to surviving on the island is through the help of Tuesday and the other animals. Join Crusoe on a fun-filled, colourful ride for the whole family, from the creators of worldwide hits SAMMY 1 & 2 and THE HOUSE OF MAGIC, and pass down this reimagined classic to your children! Discover ROBINSON CRUSOE: THE WILD LIFE in cinemas 29-30 October & 5-6 November nationally. View trailer here. The prize packs are valued at $100 and include:
- A double in-season pass to see ROBINSON CRUSOE: THE WILD LIFE
- 1x Robinson Crusoe Coconut Drink Bottle
- 1 x Robinson Crusoe Towel & Bag
- 1 x Robinson Crusoe Telescope
Prizes: 5 x Robinson Crusoe movie prize packs, each valued at $100. Who can enter? Newsletter subscribers only How often? Once a day Promotion starts: 30/09/2016 Promotion ends: 20/10/2016
How to enter
Provided you are a Parenthub newsletter subscriber (subscribe here), simply fill in the form below and answer the question.
Sorry, this competition is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Parenthub Competition (Competition) indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions of entry set out below.
- The Promoter is Virtual Medical Centre.com of Level 2, 541 Hay Street, Subiaco, Western Australia 6008. Postal address is PO Box 531, Subiaco WA 6904, Australia. ABN 12097593587. Phone: +61 (08) 9388 0344. Fax: +61 (08) 9388 0611. The prize is sponsored by STUDIOCANAL Pty Limited, Level 50, 680 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000, AUSTRALIA.
- Promotional Period. The Promotion will be open from 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on Friday 30 September 2016 until 12pm AEST on Thursday 20 October 2016.
- Eligible Entrants. Entry is open to all Australian residents, aged 15 years and over, who are new or existing newsletter subscribers of Parenthub, except employees or contractors of the Promoter or prize sponsor, and members of their immediate families. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the prior permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
- To enter you must: a) be a new or current Parenthub newsletter subscriber b) submit an answer to the questions asked, and c) submit all required contact details
- Prizes. There are 5 (five) prizes. Each consists of a Robinson Crusoe movie prize pack including a double in-season pass, a Robinson Crusoe Coconut Drink Bottle, a Robinson Crusoe Towel & Bag and a Robinson Crusoe Telescope, all together valued at $100. Total prize pool RRP $500.
- Tickets are valid from Thursday October 27 until season completion. Not valid public holidays, cinemas discount days and Saturdays after 5pm.Valid even with “No Free Tickets”. This ticket must be taken as offered & is not transferable, for sale, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Seating is subject to availability. This pass does not guarantee admission. Not valid at Village Cinemas Gold Class, VMAX or special event sessions, EVENT Cinemas Gold Class, VMAX and 3D, Greater Union and Birch Carroll & Coyle Cinemas Gold Class, VMAX and 3D, Reading Cinemas Gold Lounge, 3D or Titan XC, Hoyts La Premiere, Directors Suite, Bean Bag Cinema, Xtremescreen or IMAX. Not valid at Nova Deluxe, Hayden Orpheum Cremorne, United Cinemas Avalon, Collaroy or Warriewood, Roseville Cinemas, State Cinema Hobart or Regal Twin Graceville. Not valid at Dendy Lounge or Dendy Premium Lounge Cinemas.
- Winners: The winners of the competition will be the people who submit an entry that the judges regard as the best in terms of creativity and originality. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding their decision. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- Notification: The winners will be selected by the promoter and winner contact details will be sent to the sponsor. The prize sponsor will then send the prizes to the winners’ contact addresses as provided in the entry form. The winners may also be posted on parenthub.wpengine.com (including their name, suburb and state).
- Change of address: It is the entrants’ responsibility to inform the Promoter if their residential address, email address or phone number changes during the Competition Period. Prizes will only be delivered in Australia.
- Unclaimed prizes: In the event that the Prize has not been claimed by 12 noon AEST 27 October 2016, subject to any directions given by State and Territory gaming departments the prize will be awarded to the next best eligible entrant as chosen by the judges. General Conditions
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. All other costs associated with a Prize are the responsibility of the winner. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with the nominated Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of the equal or greater value, subject to any written directions given by State or Territory gaming departments.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, subject to State and Territory regulations.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions of entry. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. The Promoter or prize sponsor shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to the use of their 25 word statement for printing, broadcast, publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agrees that the Promoter will own all intellectual property rights, in any such material.
- The personal information provided by participants to the Promoter may be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the Competition. The Promoter is bound by the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988.