Pat a cake
Date Created: September 8, 2012 Date Modified: March 25, 2013
|(Clap your hands together and then clap child’s hands as you sing the song)|
|Pat a cake, pat a cake, baker’s man|
|Bake me a cake as fast as you can!|
|Pat it and prick it and mark it with a ‘B’,||(Pat child as you say ‘pat’, poke child as you say ‘prick’)|
|And put it in the oven for baby and me.|| (Point to baby and then yourself as you say the words)|
Join our FREE monthly Newsletter!
- Receive the latest parenting news
- Win movie tickets in our fantastic member only competitions
- Get the best baby / child / whole family recipies
- Find play ideas and educational songs and rhymes
- Read personal stories and much more...
Simply enter your email and first name below:
Parenthub respects your privacy. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.