I love Mummy/Daddy
Date Created: September 8, 2012 Date Modified: July 3, 2018
|(To the tune of: Frere Jacques)|
|I love mummy, I love mummy,|
|Yes, I do, yes, I do,|
|Mummies are for hugging,||(Hug child)|
|Mummies are for kissing,||(Blow a kiss)|
|I love you, yes I do!||(point to child)|
- You can replace ‘mummy’ or ‘daddy’ with the name of the loved one singing the song to the child, for example “I love grandma.”
Join our FREE monthly Newsletter!
- Receive the latest parenting news
- Win movie tickets in our fantastic member only competitions
- Get the best baby / child / whole family recipies
- Find play ideas and educational songs and rhymes
- Read personal stories and much more...
Simply enter your email and first name below:
Parenthub respects your privacy. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.