With play equipment suitable for all ages from toddlers to adults, the Apple Fun Park in the town of Donnybrook is one of the largest free fenced playgrounds in WA. The park also has barbecues, shaded picnic tables and a grassed area. Spend a pleasant lunch in Donnybrook or take a break from your drive to the southwest in this well-maintained park.
- Toddler and pre-schooler areas with low ride-on animals, kiddie swings, climbing and slide areas
- Four-level towers with slides, rope bridges and flying foxes
- Low rock climbing walls, swings and a spacenet
- Two 9.5 m towers with a range of play equipment suitable for all ages, including slides and climbing equipment
- Adult-friendly area with gym circuit exercise equipment
Enough to do for a full morning or afternoon of leisure.
The park is located in the heart of Donnybrook, just off the main road (cnr of Collins St and Reserve St), and is clearly visible from the South Western Highway. It is fully fenced with self-closing gates.
- Six electric BBQs
- Shaded tables and seating
- Grassed area
- Running water
- Lighting towers
All hours all year.
Cnr of Collins St and Reserve St
Donnybrook, WA 6239
Phone: 08 9780 4200
Contact us to update information on this page.