The Art Gallery of Western Australia is an art museum that aims to inspire its visitors and enrich Western Australia with great collections of art.
- Viewing a variety of art exhibitions
- A range of public tours of the gallery
- Self-guided tours
- Various art based activities for families and children (including both permanent rooms and additional activities available during school holiday periods)
- Talks and workshops
Enough to do for a half day trip.
The Art Gallery of Western Australia follows a disability access and inclusion plan to ensure people with disabilities can access gallery services and facilities. Walking frames, manual wheelchairs and an electric buggy are provided free of charge at the Gallery reception. Bookings for these are recommended on (618) 9492 6600. ACROD parking is also available in the Perth Cultural Centre car parks.
- Free Wi-Fi access
- Parents room with baby change facilities
- Lifts enable access to all levels of the gallery
- Disabled access toilets
- Art Gallery Shop
Entry to the Art Gallery of Western Australia is free, however donations are always welcome. There may be an admission charge for special exhibitions.
The Art Gallery of Western Australia is open from 10am to 5pm, 6 days a week. Closed on Tuesdays, Christmas Day, Good Friday and ANZAC Day – check the website or call for further information.
Art Gallery of Western Australia
Perth Cultural Centre
(618) 9492 6622
Contact us to update information on this page.