Opened in February 2013. Air-conditioned, padded play areas. Children must wear socks to play.
- Separate toddler play area (for under 4 year olds only).
- Large climbing/play structure, includes large slides, tunnels, obstacle courses, sections of perspex flooring so kids can look down.
- Motorised dinosaurs – additional cost of $2 for a 2 minute ride – dinosaur robots move very slowly.
- Motorised car rides around a track – additional cost of $5 for a 5 minute ride.
- 9 hole glow in the dark mini-golf (dinosaur themed) – additional cost of $7.50 per child.
- Themed party rooms are available at an additional package cost. Themes include dinosaurs, princess and pirates.
Click on the images to enlarge:
2-3 hours. You can fill a morning or afternoon here.
There is access for wheelchairs and prams.
- Water fountain.
- Parking available.
- Cafe at an extra cost. You are not allowed to bring food in, although you are allowed to sit at a table as long as it’s not marked as reserved.
- Toilets including baby change and disabled.
1-4 year olds: $8.50
5-8 year olds: $10.50
9-12 year olds: $12.50
During school holidays:
1-4 year olds: $10.50
5-8 year olds: $12.50
9-12 year olds: $14.50
Kids under 12 months: Free
Monday – closed (group and school bookings only)
Tuesday and Wednesday – 9.30am – 3.30pm
Thursday and Friday – 9.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday and Sunday – 9.00am – 5.30pm
410 Ranford Road, Canning Vale, WA 6155
(08) 9256 2227
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]