Tucked away among the houses in the Perth suburb of Kewdale is a beautiful oasis complete with lake, new playground and relaxing walk path.
- Large, modern and shaded playground for the kids
- 1.5km walking path around the lake
- Lots of bird life to observe
- Large grassed area to kick the footy or throw a frisbee
- BBQs, picnic tables and shade make for a relaxing place to have a bite
- Kiosk on site
The playground will keep kids entertained for a couple of hours or take your time strolling around the lake and enjoy the natural surroundings.
There is a large parking area on site and all facilities are wheelchair and pram accessible.
- Large, clean and secure toilets – wheelchair accessible
- There are no baby change facilities – toilets are big but there is no bench or table to change baby on
- Take water with you or be prepared to pay for it at the kiosk as there are no water fountains here
- 95% of the playground is under a big shade sail, so make sure you use normal sun protection strategies just in case
- BBQs and picnic tables are available and quite well shaded by large overhead trees
- Kiosk – Open Wednesday-Sunday 9.00am until 4.00pm
Oats Street (North off Orrong Road)
(08) 9477 7222 – City of Belmont (office hours)
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]