This playground and picturesque shady playspace is large and located in the centre of Kalamunda. There is a gate which protects the playground from the road but not from the rest of the park, including little rocky creeks so constant supervision is required. The ground under play equipment is covered with either sand or softfall. Only some of the playground equipment has shade sails, but there are lots of trees which provide shade throughout the park although some play equipment is completely exposed to the sun.
- Larger slide, merry go rounds and see-saws, swings.
- Toddler play equipment.
- Pond with lots of ducks and other bird-life (and lots of mosquitos in the afternoon – bring your insect spray!)
- Liberty swing – for wheelchair bound children and their carer to experience a swing. For access contact the Shire of Kalamunda on 9257 9999 or 9257 9958.
- The ‘sound shell’ is a bookable area used for many events.
Click on the images to enlarge:
An afternoon or morning’s activity with primary school aged and young kids.
There is a car park adjacent to the playground.
Dogs not allowed.
- Water fountain.
- BBQ and benches.
- Toilets with disabled access.
Every day all year
Elizabeth Street, Kalamunda, WA 6076
Shire of Kalamunda, 9257 9999