Picnic Cove is a grassed area with a playground and BBQ/picnic facilities, located on the water’s edge of Lake Joondalup.
- Swings, including swings with belts suitable for young children
- Slides of all sizes
- Cubby house
- Large sand pit play area
- Climbing frames
- Paved paths make it suitable for leisurely children bike ride circuits.
Enough to do for a full morning or afternoon of play and leisure.
There are paved areas and ramps for accessing the play and paved areas.
There are designated parking areas.
- Play areas have no sun protection.
- Picnic shelters with wooden tables and benches on paved areas
- BBQ facilities
- Open grassed areas suitable for blanket picnics
- Public toilets
- Water fountains
All hours all year.
Contact us to update information on this page.Date Created: September 23, 2012 Date Modified: September 25, 2012