With 4 swimming pools of ranging size (3 of them shaded), free picnic and plenty of playgrounds, this is a great activity for a hot day.
- 4 swimming pools: includes a shaded splash pool for babies, 2 small covered pools and a large leisure pool.
- A large fountain kids can play in.
- Children’s play equipment: 3 playgrounds, 2 of which are mostly shaded, one only covered by some tree shade. All have softfall on the ground.
- Winding stream – children are allowed to walk through this – bring a toy boat.
- Waterfall (with a barrier) – only suitable for bath toys to jump from.
- Mini-golf (additional fee)
- The park overlooks the Swan River (but the park is fully closed off, so this would be an activity for after or before the waterland.)
Click on the images to enlarge:
All ages, but best for under 7 year old.
1.5 + hours. You can fill a morning or afternoon here.
There are facilities for wheelchairs and prams. There are a lot of stairs, if you don’t need to bring a pram, best to carry or walk with your child.
- There are lifeguards but constant parental supervision required for under 6 year olds.
- 3 BBQs (free to use)
- 14 picnic shelters
- Area of grass with a large shade sail too for picnics.
- Bouncy Castle (available to hire on request)
- Water fountain.
- Cafe at an extra cost.
- Toilets including change rooms. However, there is no disabled change room available.
Under 2 Free
Family entry (2 adults & 3 children) $15.50
Prices are discounted if you are a City of Bayswater resident
As a resident of the City of Bayswater, you are entitled to a 15% discount on pool entry. However, to receive this discount, residents must produce two forms of residential identification (one with photo).
Under 2 Free
Family entry (2 adults & 3 children) $13.20
Additional fees apply to Mini-golf activity
Mini-golf $3.60 per person
Group booking entry fee $3.00 per person (minimum booking of 15)
10am – 5pm daily
Open 1 November until the end of April school holidays each year.
Closed Good Friday. Open from 1pm ANZAC Day.
32 Clarkson Road, Maylands WA 6051
Phone: 08 9272 4456
Fax: 08 9271 0483
Bookings Mon – Fri 11am – 4pm