Fully fenced neighbourhood playground with large shade sails over all most play equipment.
- Climbing frames, with slides, tunnels, flying fox, fireman’s pole. Separate smaller slide.
- Roundabout, see-saws, swings (one baby swing, one grown up).
- Educational games – pipe xylophone
- The playground is in sand – bring spades and buckets and a tub of tap water and a watering can to wet the sand to make sandcastles.
- Lots of green and some big shadey trees to sit under. The green is fully enclosed by pool-safe gates. Bring a blanket and have a picnic.
- Small sports on the grass – mini cricket etc
Up to 2 hours. Take a picnic.
The whole park is flat but no path, you have to push wheelchairs and prams across the grass.
There is no designated parking, but road-side parking around the park is free.
- One table and chairs.
- There is a cafe across the road.
24 hours, 7 days
Corner of Hobart Street and Auckland Street, North Perth WA
Call the Halls and Reserves Booking Officer on 9273 6565 or email for more information.
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]