Fleming Reserve had a complete make-over and new developments added in 2011 to be a recreational area suitable for people of all ages and abilities.
- Playground and climbing equipment suitable for young kids up to teenagers. All playground equipment on softfall flooring. There are however no fences for entering or exiting playground areas, although a fair distance from the road, constant supervision is required.
- Sand sensory play area with moving equipment.
- Picnic areas are close to play areas to enable child supervision
- Large skate park with slopes aimed at all abilities.
- Gym/exercise equipment.
- Large green area suitable for playing sports.
Click on the images to enlarge:
You can fill a morning or afternoon here.
Plenty of parking is available. There are well maintained paths and easy accessibility to children’s play area and skate park via concrete paths for wheelchairs and prams.
- BBQ area and shaded picnic tables.
- Dogs are permitted.
- Public toilets including disabled toilet and baby change
- Water fountains
All year round
111 Newburn Road, High Wycombe, WA 6057
Shire of Kalamunda
Phone: 9257 9999