Playcentre in Northern suburbs with separate areas for 3 age groups and a party area.
- 3-storey climbing frame structure for 5-12 year olds with slides, tunnels, climbing nets, flying fox.
- 2 bouncy castles
- 2-4 year old play area with a climbing frame, tunnels, bouncy castle, cubby houses.
- 0-2 year old fenced play area, with small play equipment, slides, cubby houses and toys.
- Fenced, themed birthday party area (additional cost) – themes include pirates, fairies, mermaids, clowns.
- Video gaming area
- Reading area.
Click on the images to enlarge:
You can fill a morning or afternoon here.
There are facilities for wheelchairs and prams. There is parking provided in the car park, but not enough for everyone, there is free parking along the road.
- Water fountain.
- Cafe at an extra cost. You are not allowed to bring outside food in.
- Toilets including baby change
0-8 months – free for the baby, $3 for the adult.
9 months – 4 years $8.95 on weekdays, $10.50 weekends and school holidays
4-12 years $10.50 on weekdays, $12.95 weekends and school holidays
Only one adult per child is free, additional adults are $3.
During school term time: Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm
Weekends and School Holidays: 9am to 5pm
Closed Public Holidays.
8 Elcar Lane
Joondalup WA 6027
PO Box 393
Joondalup WA 6919
Phone: 1300 BANANA or 08 9301 5133
Fax: 08 9301 5122
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]