Alan Anderson Reserve has a playground, picnic facilities, walk trail and is dog friendly.
- Playground features swings, see-saw and a separate climbing frame and slide for younger and older children. Playground has no official shade but the large trees overhead provide some significant shade. There is no gate surrounding the playground so children must be carefully supervised as the playground is near to the road and car park.
- Walk trail is 2.1 km long. It is an easy loop trail (grade one). It takes around 40 minutes and is suitable for small children. The trail is mostly shaded. Follow the dark purple signs.
- BBQ facilities and both shaded and unshaded picnic tables.
Enough to do for a couple of hours of play and leisure.
- No pram or wheelchair specific access or paths, you will need to push over grass.
- There are disabled toilets.
- BBQ facilities
- Picnic tables
- Open grassed areas suitable for blanket picnics
- Public toilets
- Tap for giving drinks to dogs as dog pooh disposal bags.
All hours all year
Location: Alan Anderson Park: corner of Lawnbrook and Pomeroy Roads
180 Lawnbrook Road West, Walliston WA 6076, Australia
[googlemaps width=620 height=350]