Landsdale Farm School is an Education Support School of the West Australian Department of Education.
- Animal viewing. Animals include horses, donkeys, bull, cows, sheep, goats, pigs, llamas, alpacas, chickens, geese, turkeys, ducks, parrots
- Educational herb garden including a sensory garden with sensory and aromatic plants
- Vegetable garden
- Gnome trail (activity sheets are available)
- Sun-safe playground
- Cart rides (additional cost $1 per person)
- Billy tea and damper (additional cost $1 per person)
Enough to do for a full day trip.
Landsdale farm school has been developed for students with disabilities as the main focus. The site, including bathrooms, all buildings and animals, is accessible for wheelchair users.
- There is a cafe (accepts cash only) using produce from the farm, table and chairs area and high chairs
- Visitors are able to bring their own food and drink
- Picnic area in the herb garden
- Bbqs available
- Toilets including baby change facilities
- Accommodation is available
- School excursions and parties can be booked
$5 per person. (Cash only)
Under 2 years free.
Family passes are $100 for one year’s entry – includes entry for 5 people for 12 months.
9am-3pm 7 days a week for most days of the year – check the website or call for further information.
80 Landsdale Road, Darch 6065
(618) 9343 1222
Contact us to update information on this page.Date Created: July 15, 2012 Date Modified: December 20, 2012